rory mcilroy shirtless

images 2011 rory mcilroy girlfriend rory mcilroy shirtless. RORY McILROY turned the US
  • RORY McILROY turned the US



  • LostInGCProcess
    10-07 11:24 AM
    Recently, I e-filed EAD renewal for me. So, there was no issue. Give some more time, like a couple of weeks and if you don't see any change, then call USCIS.





    wallpaper RORY McILROY turned the US rory mcilroy shirtless. 2011 Rory McIlroy, runaway US
  • 2011 Rory McIlroy, runaway US



  • Steeler
    01-25 01:06 PM
    Hi All
    My AP document expired in NOv 2008. I traveled to India and got back in Aug 2008. The officer stamped the document and wrote paroled until Aug 2009.
    Can I travel on this document?
    Please advise.
    Thank you.





    rory mcilroy shirtless. images images Rory McIlroy,
  • images images Rory McIlroy,



  • Munna Bhai
    01-25 09:51 AM
    Even GC cannot work on security Clearance projects. Only Citizens allowed.

    That is true, but depends on degree of security clearance, if it is less than GC can work.

    But what is the way out for H1bs??





    2011 2011 Rory McIlroy, runaway US rory mcilroy shirtless. Rory McIlroy wins U.S. Open,
  • Rory McIlroy wins U.S. Open,



  • ameryki
    06-18 04:08 PM
    Hi,

    I am on Adv-Parole (with EAD) and planning to visit India in July 2010.

    I know that UK and France require transit visa, but I was wondering whether I can fly via KLM (Amsterdam) OR Lufthansa (Frankfurt) without any transit visa ?

    Will appreciate the response.

    Thanks,
    Venu.

    if you don't plan on staying over in Frankfurt from personal experience no you do not need a transit visa.



    more...


    rory mcilroy shirtless. 2010 Rory McIlroy of Northern
  • 2010 Rory McIlroy of Northern



  • sk.aggarwal
    05-12 03:08 PM
    Only thing to note is that your employer should have enough profit to pay you and possibly other I140s applied by him. Might be an issue for small consulting company.





    rory mcilroy shirtless. rory mcilroy us open champion.
  • rory mcilroy us open champion.



  • puddonhead
    07-29 01:54 PM
    I would also suggest that you post messages in all college/university/school cantenes and other such visible places where students gather. I have donated blood many times (>10 times) when a student and I am sure that you will find many students who are willing to help.

    I have also helped organize blood donation camps and such when a student. In fact I am was trained volunteer - for whatever value 4 days of classroom training have. I'd suggest that you should avoid the "professional"/"regular" donors - as many of them would be drug addicts and "donate" blood for drug money. Schools and colleges are good places to avoid that crowd and still get a large number of prople willing to donate blood.



    more...


    rory mcilroy shirtless. rory mcilroy shirtless. hot Jared Leto Goes Shirtless Once rory mcilroy
  • rory mcilroy shirtless. hot Jared Leto Goes Shirtless Once rory mcilroy



  • mambarg
    09-10 06:59 PM
    SF is open Tue-Sat.





    2010 images images Rory McIlroy, rory mcilroy shirtless. 2011 rory mcilroy girlfriend
  • 2011 rory mcilroy girlfriend



  • pappu
    06-07 02:10 PM
    Congress.org - News : Why Bill Gates cares about immigration (http://www.congress.org/news/2010/05/24/why_bill_gates_cares_about_immigration)

    Why Bill Gates cares about immigration
    Foreign workers have a stake in fight to change laws.

    Activists on both sides of the immigration debate tend to focus on the millions of illegal immigrants whose fate rests on whether Congress passed a law.

    But foreigners here legally also have a stake in this fight.

    The U.S. issues temporary worker visas, called H-1B after their official classification, to thousands of non-residents each year. Often, they hold college degrees and have technical skills.

    Microsoft and other technology companies hire many workers this way. They often have to prove they can't hire skilled U.S. citizens to fill those jobs first.

    Bill Gates wrote in the Washington Post several years back that there is an employment gap that H-1B visas help fill:

    This issue has reached a crisis point. Computer science employment is growing by nearly 100,000 jobs annually. But at the same time studies show that there is a dramatic decline in the number of students graduating with computer science degrees.

    The United States provides 65,000 temporary H-1B visas each year to make up this shortfall -- not nearly enough to fill open technical positions.

    H-1B workers, who have united under grassroots groups like Immigration Voice , want more than just an increase in visas. They want the government to streamline the rules.

    Currently, the workers have to apply for green cards through their employers, often a lengthy and cumbersome process. They can't switch jobs easily and sometimes have to reapply for a visa even if they move jobs within the same company. They have to leave the country every few years before they can reapply for a visa.

    The workers can also apply for a spouse to come to the U.S., but their partners are not allowed to work under the H-4 status granted to them. The activists argue that those individuals represent a skilled base of workers who could contribute to the U.S. economy and help pay for household expenses.

    Powerful corporations back the H-1 B workers in their demands, since it would make it easier for them to hire skilled workers. But groups like Numbers USA argue that those companies shouldn't hire non-residents at a time when many Americans are jobless.

    -- Ambreen Ali, Congress.org



    more...


    rory mcilroy shirtless. wallpaper 2010 Rory McIlroy:
  • wallpaper 2010 Rory McIlroy:



  • GC_SUCK
    10-24 11:56 AM
    What you mean by "Becareful..lot of screening is going on in PERM"?

    You mean in ALL PERM or in EB2 PERM.

    My lawyer is very scared to file my new case under EB2 PERM. His opinion is we may get an audit.

    I have already EB3 PERM/I-140 approved. And now looking to file EB2 PERM with Bachelors+ 5 year Exp. (due to degree evaluation issues I am not able to file under Masters + 6 month exp).


    Ok, I also have one Tradional LC (from Texas) and one RIR case (from MN) pending in BEC.

    So the new case will be my 4th case.





    hair Rory McIlroy wins U.S. Open, rory mcilroy shirtless. images As Rory McIlroy
  • images As Rory McIlroy



  • zeus2000
    04-07 02:18 AM
    Hi, I have a few questions about H-1B and switching to B1/2 status. I was recently laid off, and have an effective termination date of Apr 27. My firm also told me that they typically notify USCIS of this on May 15th. I am currently looking for a new job, but want to also plan in case I don't find one. Thanks in advance for taking the time to read these questions and help me out with them.

    1. If I find a new job before May (or May 15th), can I start working the moment the new employer files a petition? Do we have to wait for any notification from USCIS (like a receipt) first? If not, can I work the same date as the postmark date of the filing?
    2. In the above case, does my employer still have to file an LCA with DoL? If so, how long does this process take? I guess what I'm trying to wonder is, if I accept an offer and they begin paperwork on Day 1, what day can I actually work?

    3. If I do not find a job, when should I file an I-539 to change status to B1/2 (does it matter if B1 or B2?)? I guess what "postmark" date should I do this by? Apr 27? May 15th?
    4. After I mail in the change of status, but haven't actually changed yet (I hear this can take 2 months?), and I get a job offer, when can I start working? Do I lose my "instant-work" ability, and have to wait for the H1-B petition to clear? Is this when I want to use Premium Processing and hopefully be ready in 2 weeks? What happens to my pending B1/2 application?
    5. If I already received my B1/2 change of status, and now find a job, when can I work? Is this the same as Question 4?
    6. I understand that I am no longer subject to the cap, so my employer simply has to file a LCA and a petition for H1-B, in general?

    7. In the I-539 form, it asks to mail in my I-94 card (original). Until I get a new one, what status am I in? If I end up leaving the country then, what card do I surrender? It feels weird to not have a I-94 on my passport...
    8. The I-539 form seems simple enough to fill out. Any thoughts on whether I need a lawyer for this?
    9. Did I forget anything? :confused:

    Thanks so much again. I look forward to your helpful replies.



    more...


    rory mcilroy shirtless. images pictures Rory McIlroy
  • images pictures Rory McIlroy



  • gcsucks
    05-02 06:10 AM
    I have a PR Card in canada since June'04. I have been here in the US for 8 years now. But because of retrogression stuff im not able to file I485.

    Is anyone in a similiar situation or does anyone know how i can retain my PR card or will i lose it if i dont go back to canada in the next 1 year( as per rule of staying in canada for 2 years in every 5 years)

    Please help





    hot 2010 Rory McIlroy of Northern rory mcilroy shirtless. wallpaper rory mcilroy
  • wallpaper rory mcilroy



  • yabadaba
    06-30 02:42 PM
    H4- EAD impacts

    break it down by 3 levels.

    1. minimum wage
    2. Average wage as per DOL's SOC code
    3. Average wage based on education and skill level



    more...


    house rory mcilroy shirtless. rory mcilroy shirtless. hot hot Rory McIlroy is
  • hot hot Rory McIlroy is



  • learning01
    04-06 01:33 PM
    bill (# S......), will come into this S.Amdt of Specter. See my post here elsewhere in IV (http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showpost.php?p=7032&postcount=177).
    Everyone these are the provisions in the original Hagel bill. We're not sure whether they will be there in the new one or not.





    tattoo rory mcilroy us open champion. rory mcilroy shirtless. hair 2011 Rory McIlroy,
  • hair 2011 Rory McIlroy,



  • peekay
    12-17 02:23 PM
    pmat, thanks very much.



    more...


    pictures rory mcilroy shirtless. hot Jared Leto Goes Shirtless Once rory mcilroy rory mcilroy shirtless. 2010 Rory McIlroy Girlfriend
  • 2010 Rory McIlroy Girlfriend



  • senthil1
    02-18 09:59 AM
    Basically it will be approved as master degree if you have 4 year Bachlore degree and 2 Year Master degree. Any others are risk of approval. Also the job requirement should need Master degree with higher pay(compared to Eb3). I heard some Indians who had MSC was approved in EB2 but I heard lot people got rejected because they it is 3 +2 years term.

    Your french degree has no compelling equivalency to a masters degree in u.s. educ. level. specially you are just a neophyte in your field (1yr) better apply in quebec ...:( :(





    dresses wallpaper rory mcilroy rory mcilroy shirtless. McIlroy turned pro in 2007,
  • McIlroy turned pro in 2007,



  • manish756
    04-12 06:06 PM
    Thank you sir for you response .My wife is coming on wednesday. I just wanted to have some advice. sorry if you think putting urgent or pls help is wrong on the post



    more...


    makeup wallpaper 2010 Rory McIlroy: rory mcilroy shirtless. rory mcilroy shirtless.
  • rory mcilroy shirtless.



  • hotscud21
    01-04 08:11 AM
    Hello,

    I have just registered my company and would like to know what business insurance i would need to do software consulting. Can anyone please help me out.

    thanks





    girlfriend hair 2011 Rory McIlroy, rory mcilroy shirtless. hair dresses Rory McIlroy has
  • hair dresses Rory McIlroy has



  • gps001
    06-30 05:39 PM
    Thanks. I thought so too.
    Since your attorney is not filing (No G28 is filed when you DIY). I did this and I got approval for both EAD/AP in a month's time.





    hairstyles images pictures Rory McIlroy rory mcilroy shirtless. rory mcilroy us open champ.
  • rory mcilroy us open champ.



  • STK
    02-08 02:01 AM
    I've received my EAD+AP and I 485 (filed, priority date Nov 05) through my husband's GC process. I currently work on H1B (3 yrs remaining on my H1B). One week ago got laid off and working with same company till end of month. While looking for new job I'm unable to decided whether to maintain my H1-B status or switch to EAD.
    1) If I switch to EAD and husband has problems in I485 approval, can I switch back to H1B for remaining time or do I fall under H1 cap and start from beginning.
    2) Should I transfer to H4 before leaving job and then look for new job with EAD to save remainder of time on H1B which I can use if something goes wrong with EAD.
    3) Would it be safer to get H1B transfer to new employer and forget EAD till husbands I-485 gets approved.
    4) If I get a job on EAD, do I've to file something with INS to let them know that Im not working on H1B. If getting back on H1B from EAD, do I file regular H1B application through employer or process is different if you get back from EAD to H1.
    Please help!!!!!! lay off from work is enough stress. I thought EAD would make life easier but more options means more confusion:confused:





    santa123
    10-16 08:49 AM
    Moonrah
    I am on the same boat; Any luck with the FOIA request without the Alien number?
    My I140 is approved, yet to apply for my I485 and I do not have a alien number. So how do i complete my FOIA without the Alien number? Pls let me know.





    manderson
    03-04 10:47 AM
    i think u will be covered under the new NC>180 policy so u can also send a demand letter through your lawyer after March 10, 08 (i am inferring this from updated FAQs for NC>180: pls see that FAQ for more info).

    if u want to find out about NC status, call 18003755283. Press
    1
    2
    2
    6
    1
    enter receipt number
    1
    1
    keep listening to updates on case
    3
    4 you will be connecting to 2nd Level IO



    Reacent Post

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Total Pageviews